Tagged

I have been real lazy and have not been updating my blog for quite sometime. As some of you must have noticed, I have even broken my resolution of a post per month.
Anyways I was following some blogs during this period and as a result of tags from The White Phoenix and Whiny the Moo I couldn’t keep away from my blog for long.

This was the first time I was getting tagged and what appeared to be easy turned out to be pretty tough. I racked my brains and what followed may not be great, but then that’s the best I managed right now.

  1. Is the number of lives we all have, so live it to the fullest, at least that what I believe in doing.
  2. Is the number of attempts I took to clear my Thermal Engineering Lab.
  3. Is my favorite number, Don’t have any specific reason, just that I seem to like this number a lot since my childhood.
  4. Is the number of Cities in which I have pursued my education(Kolkata, Mumbai, Palakkad and Pune).
  5. Is the number of wrist watches I have (I wish to add on to this, I freak out on wrist watches and sunglasses).
  6. Is the time by which I usually leave office, irrespective of whether my work for the day is done or not.
  7. Is the number of letters in my name and for that matter even my surname.
  8. Is the number of hours I need to sleep each night.
  9. Is the number of maternal uncles and aunties I have.
  10. Is my shoe size. Well, nothing else was significant enough to associate with the number 10.

    I tag Anju and Arnav.

    And people better post some comments.

Comments

Anju said…
very creative I must say!
Moo said…
I wish I had done as well as this on this tag. :( I suck.

Very nicely written. :0

THERE! I have proved I can comment too! :P
Sreejit said…
Thanks Anju and Moo,

@Anju its time you took up this tag


@Moo you are being too humble.

Popular posts from this blog

Adieu my dear friend!!

World Cups and Heart Aches - A un-ending love story

Short Cut