ABC Tag

I have been awfully lazy, and been suffering from bloggers' block(coined by myself). I have had several half written posts, which were deleted after some time. Finally my new found blogger friend Moo helped me with another tag. Its called the ABC Tag. Why? Find out for yourself.

1) A – Available/Single?
Available this week, my wife is out of town.. :P
2) B – Best friend?
Bob, Susmi, Kiran, Sujith, Ranjith, Vijesh, Sankar, Prasanth, Sachin, Arnab, Alok, Bhanu, Anju, Sumeets(there are two of them), Ajay and the list goes on…
3) C – Cake or Pie?
Black Forest cake or Pastry anything would do.
4) D – Drink of choice?
BEER, anytime, anywhere, any brand would do, but if given a choice, Guinness would be preferred.
5) E – Essential item you use every day?
Bare essentials(Read chuddies), Contact lenses, watch, wallet.
6) F – Favorite colour?
Blue and Black (Not the colour u get after an injury).
7) G – Gummy Bears Or Worms?
I want to use ‘phone a friend’ option.
8) H – Hometown?
Palakkad, Kerala
9) I – Indulgence?
Any form of alcohol.
10) J – January or February?
July, yours truly was born on that month.
11) K – Kids & their names?
Abhi abhi to shaadi huyee hain yaar, kyon watt laga raha hain..
12) L – Life is incomplete without?
Being able to do the things I want to.
13) M – Marriage date?
18th May.
14) N – Name? Your real name!!
If you still don’t know my name, then you are the dumbest person, and you cant be reading my blog.
15) O – Oranges or Apples?
Neither, Mangoes for me.
16) P – Phobias/Fears?
Nothing in particular, am the next Kathron ke Khiladi host…May be we can include the Giant wheel in this. I don’t know if there is a phobia for it.
17) Q – Quote for today?
I hate Mondays!!
18) R – Reason to smile?
Talking to loved ones, spending time with them. Coming home and drinking hot cup of tea/coffee.
19) S – Season?
Winters in India
20) T – Tag 3 People?
Anju, Shabbu and Arnab
21) U – Unknown fact about me?
I love shopping and can spend hours checking out things.
22) V – Vegetable you don’t like?
Raw Papaya.
23) W – Worst habit?
Getting up horrible late everyday
24) X – X-rays?
Twice, both times for my broken wrist.
25) Y – Your favorite food?
Ghar ka khana, daal chaval and aloo ki sabzi.
26) Z – Zodiac sign?
LEO, koi shak!! WTF!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adieu my dear friend!!

World Cups and Heart Aches - A un-ending love story

Short Cut